Ayurveda Palace Jurmala - we offer the full course of Panchakarma
Panchakarma not only removes pathogenic toxins, but also rejuvenates tissues. That’s why it’s known as an anti-aging treatment. Nowadays more and more people fall victim to the negative effects of stress and anxiety that lead to diseases such as improper digestion, sleep disorders, allergies, heart disease, diabetes, chronic fatigue, cancer, osteoporosis ... These diseases are mainly caused by deep-seated metabolic toxins. Panchakarma removes these metabolic toxins from the body, promoting the rejuvenation of tissue and channels. Panchakarma is good not only for disease-ameliorating function, but also is the useful form of treatment, leading to the preservation and development of perfect health.
Panchakarma - Ayurvedic program of biological cleansing, which prepares the body for a better impact of pharmacotherapy facilitating internal homeostasis mechanisms of life principles (doshas). Panchakarma helps to increase the body's adaptability to different diets and applies the complex of rehabilitation therapies of Rasayana for health improvement.
To reboot metabolism and functions of organs. To eliminate toxins that have accumulated due to unhealthy lifestyles, bad eating habits and negative emotions. To restore the homeostasis.
As prevention tool: to help the body to adapt to seasonal changes and to reduce the risk of seasonal disorders in autumn and spring.
Description of the full Panchakarma therapy
• The preparatory stage for Panchakarma or Poorvakarma -
• activation of digestive enzymes without transformation of toxic metabolites (agni deepana);
• transformation of toxic metabolites without activation of digestive enzymes (āma pāshana);
• body oiling or Snehana (external - oil massage of the body (abhyanga) and internal - an internal application of clarified butter (ghee) / therapeutic oils);
• therapeutic sweating (Swedana).
• The therapeutic part of a complete Panchakarma or Pradhana karma sequence of procedures
• Vamana karma - therapeutic vomiting
• Virechana karma - therapeutic diarrhea
• Anuvasana vasti - nutrient therapeutic enemas
• Niruha / asthapana vasti - cleansing therapeutic enemas
• Nasya – nasal administration of therapeutic substances
• Other procedures, for example, rakta mokshana, also could be used depending on indications.
• Fixing of therapeutic benefits from treatment - Paschatkarma (patient manages by himself after completion of treatment)
• Diet therapy and nutrition in the first days after the completion of therapeutic procedures - samsarjana krama;
• Smoke Inhalation Treatment, mouth rinse, eye wash, etc.
Ayurvedic medications can be prescribed for personal use during the Panchakarma according to the indications.
The full healing effect of Panchakarma appears approximately one month after completion of therapy. The effect will be long-lasting if patient follows proper lifestyle and diet.
A full course of Panchakarma with prolonged effect is planned for 49 days.
We also ensure Panchakarma courses of varying duration and intensity on doctor's orders:
7 days, 11 days, 14 days, 21 days, 30 days
Cart is empty.